Personal information we collect
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information from your device, including information about your web browser, your IP address, your time zone and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, when you browse the site, we obtain information about the individual web pages or products that you visit, the websites or search terms referred to you from the site, as well as information on how you interact with the site. We call this automatically collected information "device information".
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files which are stored on your device or your computer and often an anonymous unique identifier. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions that occur on the site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, return / exit pages and time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you are not browsing the site.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information about you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including card credit, paypal account), your email address and your phone number. We call this information "Order Information".
How do we use your personal information?
We use the order information that we generally collect to fulfill all orders placed on the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing invoices and / or order confirmations. ).
In addition, we use this order information to:
- communicate with you;
- filter our orders to detect potential risks or fraud; and
- When you accept the preferences you have shared with us, you are providing information or advertising regarding our products or services.
We use the device information we collect to help us detect potential risks and fraud (including your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics on how our customers navigate and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above.
For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can find out more about how Shopify does not use your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also have Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site - you can find out more about how Google does not use your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en / policies / privacy /.
You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable and applicable laws, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal request for information that we receive, or to protect our rights. in another way.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications which we believe may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how - does it work?
You can opt out of targeted advertising using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/ anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
In addition, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not follow
Please note that we do not alter our site's data collection and use practices when we see a "Do Not Track" signal from your browser.